Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Weekend




 It's been a LOVEly weekend (pun intended) for us as we celebrated Valentine's Day and Jonathan had the day off of school for President's Day!  Fun times included:

  • Going out to dinner on Friday (some generous friends offered to watch Benji--I think it was our first dinner out with just the two of us since he was born!)
  • Enjoying a special Valentine's breakfast:
  • Playing tennis in 60 degree weather while my boys went on a hike:

  • Receiving these beautiful azaleas and some chocolates from my thoughtful Dad:
  • Eating a delicious stir-fry dinner prepared by chef Jonathan:

My valentines!




  • And working on our taxes (a President's Day tradition)...  So I guess the weekend wasn't ALL fun and games, but it was wonderful to be home and spend lots of time together before the busy tennis season begins--tomorrow!
 With love to all of our valentines--

Yummy cookies from Mom!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment